Friday, February 17, 2012

Tool #5

Of the 16 choices listed in Tool #5, I have utilized eight of them with my students. I first tried Glogster and Animoto to showcase my Junior Achievement Company Program students. Take a look at a couple of the marketing tools I created.












Make your own slideshow at Animoto.

I've had the students utilize some of the same tools in class. For example, in Sports & Entertainment Marketing students research different generations and then illustrate both the traits and how marketers can use the information to market products and services to those different generations. Team 8 this past fall really rocked the project. Take a look!

In Career Preparation, student teams utilzed Xtranormal to create an animation that illustrated how to address (positively) an ethical dilemma. Team 5 really did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment