Friday, February 17, 2012

Tool #4

Just this week one of my colleauges, Lisa Slattery and I collaborated our joint field trip via Google Docs. Made planning quick and easy!!

This year I created a Student Information Form and posted it on all of my class wikispaces. The students each filled out and submitted the form to me. Using the form presented an additional avenue for me to begin developing relationships with my students--plus--they really enjoyed interacting online!

In the Business Department we use Google Docs to share information and ideas. For collaborative projects, Google Docs is great for setting up and managing team grids. In my classroom, I have students create their written assignments in Google Docs and then share them with me. It's great to have the flexibility of grading their papers electronically (thus saving the environment :)).


Which Google Tools am I excited about using with my students? I already use Blogs, Google Docs, Forms, Google Accounts...let's see what else do we utilize in class? Mail, News, Calendars...oh, and one of my Favorites--Interactive Google Maps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment